[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Ardweeny - Schrempp Makers

Ardweeny

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jschrempp
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ardweeny

Postby jschrempp » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:14 pm

I got the kit an built an Ardweeny. The only tricky part was mounting the actual chip. When done I thought it wasn't working, so I unsoldered and resoldered the Arduino a total of three times. I figured it was fried. In fact, it works fine.

This is a good kit for a cheep Arduino. You need an FTDI board to program it, but they are cheap.

The Ardweeny calls for having the header pins extend just to the sides of the chip and then using the chip's pins to plug into your breadboard. (Check out the Ardweeny instructions to see what I mean.) Next time I'll do that differently.

Next time I will buy my own extra long header pins instead of using the ones in the kit. Then I will cut the legs off the Arduino chip and snuggle it up way inside those header pins. Then I can use the actual header pins to insert into my breadboard.

Jim

Return to “Arduino”