[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Our Rules - Schrempp Makers

Our Rules

Notes on how we run this board
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jschrempp
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Our Rules

Postby jschrempp » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:14 am

This BB is run by a benevolent dictator, me. I participate in a number of other bulletin boards and I want to run this one to be less annoying and more valuable. As a result I have some rules in mind. I will try to articulate them here.

0. Registered users only. Others can read all the forums but not post.

1. User names must be your own or some form there of. If you are Jane Smith your user name can be jsmith or janesmith or jsmith19. You cannot be darkangel, sweetthing, forever21, madmaker, etc. Sorry. I find that civility comes with identification. We are not an underground group of rebels against the government and as a result we can all afford to user our real names.

2. If you choose to have a signature on your posts, it has to be short. Really short.

3. Be nice. Do not be a dick; I promise not to be a dick too. Please email me or post in the "other" forum if I do something you don't like. I'm not afraid of feedback.

4. Stay on topic. Try to post relevant information that adds to the conversation. Do not post "oh me too!". Do not post "I like that!".

Violate these rules and I will have to restrict your access.

I reserve the right to edit or delete posts for brevity and sometimes I will restructure a discussion topic to bring the most relevant information to the top. I'd like this to be more like a wiki and less like a dog pile.

I hope you agree that these rules make this a great reference source for people who make things. If not, then this probably isn't the place for you.

Cheers,
Jim

Return to “Board Information”